Sunday, November 21, 2010

The posts have resurfaced...

No, I have not been neglecting my knitting, on the contrary, I've been knitting up a storm (after all, Christmas is coming).  However, I have not taken a single picture of my knitting prowess in many weeks, and I don't like to post without pictures.

This is another example of me posting without pictures.

I feel bad these sorts of posts, but to make up for it, I am hoping to have a relatively picture heavy post up and readable in the next little while.


Sound good?

Also, some of the projects I've been working on are as follows:

Colourwork Mittens
Boyfriend Hat
Cabled Blanket
Knee High Socks

And the TO-DO list (which is much longer)
Thrummed skating socks
Matching thrummed mittens
Balaclava for the Pater
Thrummed Mittens for Stepmater
Link hat for my favourite friend
"His" socks to match the "her" socks


And many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment